It's almost a meal in itself but combines with ham slices, eggs, and fruit to make a hearty, wholesome meal!
Maple Bacon Pancake Recipe
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook Time 20 Min Ready In: 30 Min
4 ounces bacon
1 cup baking mix
1 1/4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup maple syrup
2 tablespoons white sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cook bacon until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside. Spray a 9 inch cake pan or an iron skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat together baking mix, 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, milk, maple syrup, sugar and eggs until only small lumps of cheese remain. Pour into prepared cake pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of pancake comes out clean. Sprinkle bacon and remaining 1/2 cup cheese over top of pancake. Bake until cheese melts, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Cut into wedges and serve with additional maple syrup.